- God owns everything. I'm His money manager
- My heart always goes where I put God's money
- Heaven, not Earth is my home
- I should live not for the dot, but for the line
- Giving is the only antitode to materialism
- God prospers me not to raise my standard of living, but rather my standard of giving
This book also shares a bit of Randy's personal story and what led him to write this book. Overall, a very good and short read (100 pages). Small book though so you could easily get through it in a day.