March 11, 2007

Thoughts From An Airport

Okay...

Couple things. First, how cool is it to make $400 for sitting in one place vs. another. How airlines can overbook a plane, pay people to stay off of it, and still make money is a mystery to me.

Second, if I ever hear another day call his son his "boo bear", I may have to throw up on his shoes before thrashing him for both being a softy himself and encouraging his son to appreciate talk like that. Wow. If you ever need a crash course in both the silliness and sadness of humanity, there is no better place to discover it than in an airport.



As you can tell, it's foggy in Houston...

It was a good weekend in Austin. Two lessons learned.

First, never truse a GPS device. Second, never feed ducks pretzels. I wish I could share more but I may incriminate myself.

The Theology of Evangelism is going good. I'm going to read "The Present Future" by Reggie McNeal on my journey home today. Maybe some thoughts on that later today!

No comments: