August 20, 2007

You've Lost That Blogging Feeling

I've also lost high-speed Internet access which is just about to put me over the edge. I mean seriously, how in the world does God expect me to exist and glorify Him if I can't have my cable modem when I want it...

Ok..onto other thoughts and news:

- We're moved in and I had a post all ready to go on my family and why blood is thicker than water...yada yada yada and wouldn't you know it, the picture I took of everyone at my house on Saturday can't be uploaded because Verizon SUCKS. Now that I have that out of my system...

My family is awesome. Saturday was a reminder that while friends are great, family are really the only people you can count on in life when things are tough. They'll drop anything to help and you don't have to feel guilty about them being there. You don't have to worry about how you'll pay them back. You just feel great when they leave because they're your peeps. Thank you Ron, Joyce, Ruth, Brian, Janci, Janice, and Dad. You all are awesome. I love you more than you know.

- LifePoint Church is awesome! I've had a chance to really hang out with the folks at this church over the last couple weeks and have had some great "get to know you" conversations with members of the church.

- The Jonah Syndrome has now topped the 5,000 hit mark with two months left to go in its first year of existence. Hopefully, over the next few months, I'll have a chance to broaden the base of folks who are going on the church planting journey with me. God is doing some amazing things and I cant' wait to see what's next.

- Please pray for our house to sell. Get the word out. Tell your friends. Buy a 2nd home. Do whatever you have to do to let people know this is for sale.

- Can't we all just get along?

- It's about time for this!

- Today was my son's first day at school. He started the 2nd grade today and every year that this rolls around, I'm reminded of how little time I actually have left with him. Please Lord help me make it count. Help me enjoy every minute of it. And for all of you who read this blog, you have to ask yourself this question....

Off to bed, the cable company is coming in the morning to give my Internet back. I just don't know how you can spiritual without it...

1 comment: