October 03, 2006

Just When You Thought Being Sick Would Ruin Your Day

Ok...

So it appears that riding mass transit in Minneapolis was a bad idea for my health. I've come down with a cold and have had a fun day working with the phone system we have at Upward.

After attending an open house for my son's pre-school tonight, I arrived at home to discover that the audio from the Desiring God National conference was online and ready for listening.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT LISTEN to these messages unless you thoroughly want to be changed in the way you view the church in America. They are powerful and will no doubt impact you. If you don't want to listen to them, then I have to wonder why??

Don't be scared to jump into the deep water with God. Are you really going to say that you don't have 5 hours to give over the next week when you know your life could be changed? I'll be discussing each message over the next few days. I hope you'll join me for the journey.

No comments: