UPDATE: Tim Chester shared his thoughts on my question several hours before I ever posted - what's ironic is that I didn't know he had written the post until several hours after my post...read his thoughts, they are provoking...
We're getting ever closer to what I pray will be a stellar week in the beautiful town of Seattle.
Here is what has been rattling around today:
If you were gonna start a church, and you were headed to that area by yourself (meaning no one was moving with you), how would you go about developing a core group?
- Who would be the first people you would talk with?
- What would your strategy be?
- Would you simply just start walking down the street and telling people you're starting a church?
- Would you visit other churches in the area?
- Are there any other key people that you should make contact with?
- Where would you begin?